I know that I have had a blog kind of like this before, but for some reason, I feel inclined to write about this subject again.
As you know, the second term has just ended. That means that our ninth grade year is almost over. I’m very excited to go to high school, but I’m also really REALLY nervous! I don’t know how many of you are going to Davis but I am. As I have noticed, Davis is a big school!!! Well, it’s bigger than Fairfield. Is anyone else nervous? I AM!
It’s not just that I’m nervous about going to a bigger school, the same thing happened to me when I made the transition from elementary to Junior High. I think I’m also nervous about growing up. Being a kid is so easy in some respects. You don’t have to pay for anything, you don’t have to make dinner, the homework is pretty easy in elementary school.
I know growing up won’t be that bad. But doesn’t it seem scary? You have to start worrying about saving money, what colleges you want to go to, what you are going to do with the rest of your life. It’s scary! Sometimes I just want to climb into bed and go back to the first grade.
One part of growing up that is a very good thing, at least for me, is that people take you more seriously. I hate being a teenager because nobody listens to your ideas and thoughts! Not all teenagers are idiots who only think about boys and popularity. Some of us have brains in our heads and thoughts that we are eager to share. I hope that in high school we will be given that chance.
My mom always teases me because I’m so scared for High School but I’m not afraid of moving to London. I still don’t know why this is. Any normal person would be the opposite. I think that I’m more excited about London because I have wanted it for so long that I am just anxious to fulfill my dreams.
Do you know what will rock about high school? New people and new classes! Won’t it be fun to see new faces in the halls! After being with the same people for three years, it will be so fun to make new friends. And they have so many classes that you can take in High School! Junior High doesn’t have that many classes to take so it will be great to get to a school that has a great variety of classes!
All in all, High School will be a lot of fun but there is still something inside of me that is very nervous about it. I’m probably just being an idiot and I should probably just stop being so afraid and just accept the fact that I am growing up. And maybe this is just a part of growing up. First you are excited, then it loses its appeal as you keep growing up. Maybe this is all just a part of growing up, hating growing up!
As you know, the second term has just ended. That means that our ninth grade year is almost over. I’m very excited to go to high school, but I’m also really REALLY nervous! I don’t know how many of you are going to Davis but I am. As I have noticed, Davis is a big school!!! Well, it’s bigger than Fairfield. Is anyone else nervous? I AM!
It’s not just that I’m nervous about going to a bigger school, the same thing happened to me when I made the transition from elementary to Junior High. I think I’m also nervous about growing up. Being a kid is so easy in some respects. You don’t have to pay for anything, you don’t have to make dinner, the homework is pretty easy in elementary school.
I know growing up won’t be that bad. But doesn’t it seem scary? You have to start worrying about saving money, what colleges you want to go to, what you are going to do with the rest of your life. It’s scary! Sometimes I just want to climb into bed and go back to the first grade.
One part of growing up that is a very good thing, at least for me, is that people take you more seriously. I hate being a teenager because nobody listens to your ideas and thoughts! Not all teenagers are idiots who only think about boys and popularity. Some of us have brains in our heads and thoughts that we are eager to share. I hope that in high school we will be given that chance.
My mom always teases me because I’m so scared for High School but I’m not afraid of moving to London. I still don’t know why this is. Any normal person would be the opposite. I think that I’m more excited about London because I have wanted it for so long that I am just anxious to fulfill my dreams.
Do you know what will rock about high school? New people and new classes! Won’t it be fun to see new faces in the halls! After being with the same people for three years, it will be so fun to make new friends. And they have so many classes that you can take in High School! Junior High doesn’t have that many classes to take so it will be great to get to a school that has a great variety of classes!
All in all, High School will be a lot of fun but there is still something inside of me that is very nervous about it. I’m probably just being an idiot and I should probably just stop being so afraid and just accept the fact that I am growing up. And maybe this is just a part of growing up. First you are excited, then it loses its appeal as you keep growing up. Maybe this is all just a part of growing up, hating growing up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home