London Chick's Parliament

Ello loves!! I started this blog for my 9th grade Honors English class. That means I am going to write about important issues and books! I hope you all get a little more intelligent by reading this blog! Have fun!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dracula Story, Continued!
The grandfather in the corner chimed midnight and I sat up. I remembered standing before the large mirror in the room and not being able to see my reflection. I remembered crying and Christian complimenting my beauty. The sequences of events following that were jumbled up in my mind but somehow, I had ended up sitting on this couch.
“Ah, sleeping beauty wakes,” smiled Christian.
“What happened?” I asked sleepily.
“You passed out when I kissed you.”
“What did you just say?” I felt my face morph into the face of a scared child.
“Well, you were so sad and you looked beautiful in the twilight. I didn’t hear any complaining during the process, darling,” he teased.
My eyes began to scan nervously. I shut them tightly in hopes of remembering that kiss. Almost immediately, my mind took me back to the place by the mirror. I felt the warmth of Christian’s arms wrapping around my waist. The warmth was readily accepted by my shivering body. More wonderful warmth came when he slowly turned me around to face him. His magnificent green eyes searched my face while he pulled me closer against himself. His hand snuck along the small of my back and finally rested on my face.
The kiss was slow and passionate. My body became limp in his arms. He took note and held me even tighter. I pulled away from his beautiful red lips.
“Is there a problem Kimber?”
My eyes flew open to find Christian staring at me curiously.
“I said, is there a problem?” He came closer and sat beside me on the couch.
“I saw the kiss. I remember it now.”
“That’s good. Then, can you tell me why you passed out, love?”
I thought for a moment. Biting my lip, I tried my best to recall why I passed out. I looked up and found the same green eyes staring into my chestnut eyes.
“You are adorable when you bite your lip like that.”
A chuckle escaped from my mouth. It was quickly silenced by Christian’s lips pressing onto mine. A new type warmth filled my body that I had never felt before. It rose up into my face and I let it overtake me. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I felt two small bumps beneath my fingers. I pushed his lips away and tilted his head to the side. Peering closer at the bumps, I realized they were bite marks. I looked back into his eyes to find a new expression there. Sadness.
A cruel realization came over me. He never wanted this either. He was an innocent victim just as I was. I saw tears fill in the corner of his eyes. As they began to fall, the corners of his mouth began to flutter. A small sigh escaped from his mouth and without thinking, I pulled him into a hug. I felt his tears dampen my shirt.
“Hey, it’s ok. It will be alright.” My attempt at comforting this poor man was greatly appreciated by him. I could tell because he soon broke out into full sobs. Nothing was holding him back now. He trusted me, and I began to trust him. The so-called beast soon turned into a small child, only looking for some form of human affection.

To be continued…

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Starchild28 said…

    Wow! Another great story!I like the end where you get a new point of view rather than seeing him as a total beast. Poor Christian...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home