London Chick's Parliament

Ello loves!! I started this blog for my 9th grade Honors English class. That means I am going to write about important issues and books! I hope you all get a little more intelligent by reading this blog! Have fun!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

More Story!

The soft velvet of the couch I had seen before felt nice against my sore back. I closed my eyes harder than they were already and tried to drown out the light. I rolled onto my side and I started to hear Christian’s voice. I opened my eyes slightly and saw him sitting by the painting and facing it as well. He was talking to it.
“Oh, Evelyn. You have finally returned to me. I remember the first time I saw you. You were in the park walking with your mother and I was walking along the fountain.” He paused for a moment and I saw a tear fall to the wood floor.
“I had a penny in my pocket and I pulled it out and threw it in the fountain. Do you know what I wished? I wished that you and I would be together forever.” Again he broke down into deep sobs. The sound of his crying and the look of his shoulders quivering made tears begin to fill my own eyes. I tried as hard as I could to stop them from coming out.
Behind me, I heard a shimmering sound. I was about to turn my head when I remember that I was supposed to be sleeping. I squinted my eyes so that I could still keep an eye on Christian. Suddenly, a woman dressed completely in black stepped out from behind the sofa.
“Hello, Christian. What’s got you so down?” She asked jokingly.
“Gina. Haven’t seen you for a while. Why did you have to come today?” He moaned.
Gina. How did I know that name? Almost immediately it popped into my head. Gina was the name of the woman who wrote the note!
“Oh, I felt like I had to come. I missed you darling.” She leaned down and kissed Christian right on his lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck while his hands found her slim waist. A surge of pain went through my body and my tears no longer stayed in my eyes. The warm, wet feeling ran down my cheek as the tears began to fall. His hands worked their way up to her neck and surprisingly, he pushed her away.
Looking shocked, Gina slapped Christian right across his face.
“How dare you! Don’t you remember when we first met and you promised me you would be my little servant until I get all that I want!”
“You will never get everything you want because you want something that you can’t have! You will never have me!” He stood up and his eyes changed from sparkling green to a terrifying shade of red.
“And why can’t I have you?”
“Because I finally found my Evelyn. She has returned to me after all these years! This is what you promised me! I have been your servant now for so long and I finally got her back with me!”
“Well then. Don’t you recall what I made you promise me? You told me hat you would bite women for me then send them to me so I could kill them myself. We need more blood for storage.” A small smile came across her face. “That must be her.”
She turned toward me and began walking my way. She came behind the couch and I felt her hand go along my cheek. She gently brushed the hair out of my slightly closed eyes.
“She’s beautiful isn’t she. I expect her blood will go quite quickly at the storage site.”
I quickly opened my eyes and jumped up from the couch. As soon as I was up, I began to run to Christian. When she saw what I was doing, she raced behind me and grabbed my right arm. She held it tightly behind me and I let out a quick scream. She brandished a knife in her hand an held it to my neck.
“No!” Christian screamed. I panted and looked him straight in the eye.
“Christian, do you remember the last part of your promise? I gave you a number of girls to get me over the years and you have been doing very well. Luckily for me, you only owe me one more girl. And here she is, right in my arms.”
I felt the point of the knife pierce the left side of my neck, right where the bite from Christian was. A cool trickle of blood ran down my neck and stopped at my shirt. A small gasp escaped from my mouth and she only pulled my arm tighter.

To be continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home