Continuation of Story!
A grandfather clock chimed in the distance. My eyelids began to flutter in an attempt to push the slumber from my eyes. I felt as if I had just finished a carnival ride and was about to throw up. Trying to sit up, a sharp pain shot up my back causing me to sit right back down. Peering at my surroundings, I found myself in the room where I was bitten by Christian. Just then, a door opened and he descended down the steps gracefully.
“Good morning, princess,” he smiled.
I felt my face form into a state of alarm. My eyes widened into two dinner plates and my mouth gaped like a wolf hungry for food.
“Oh, don’t give me that, dear. I know for a fact it wasn’t that bad for you. You didn’t complain,” he joked.
“You covered my mouth,” I managed to squeak.
“That’s no excuse. I looked into your eyes, they weren’t complaining.”
“Be that as it may, I never asked for this. I never wanted to die.”
At that he rushed to my side. His face two inches from mine he snarled:
“You now are living a fate worse than death.”
Almost flying up the stairs, he returned to his mysterious room. I decided to look around and see what was different about my face. I saw a mirror in the corner and walked right up to it. A cruel fact hit me like a steamroller; I will never be able to see my reflection again. Tears began to pour from my eyes. Being a girl, looks were important to me. I couldn’t believe this!
As if hearing my tears Christian was soon beside me.
“If you were wondering, you are just as beautiful now as you were then,” he whispered passionately in my ear.
To be continued…
(I’m such a little tease!)
“Good morning, princess,” he smiled.
I felt my face form into a state of alarm. My eyes widened into two dinner plates and my mouth gaped like a wolf hungry for food.
“Oh, don’t give me that, dear. I know for a fact it wasn’t that bad for you. You didn’t complain,” he joked.
“You covered my mouth,” I managed to squeak.
“That’s no excuse. I looked into your eyes, they weren’t complaining.”
“Be that as it may, I never asked for this. I never wanted to die.”
At that he rushed to my side. His face two inches from mine he snarled:
“You now are living a fate worse than death.”
Almost flying up the stairs, he returned to his mysterious room. I decided to look around and see what was different about my face. I saw a mirror in the corner and walked right up to it. A cruel fact hit me like a steamroller; I will never be able to see my reflection again. Tears began to pour from my eyes. Being a girl, looks were important to me. I couldn’t believe this!
As if hearing my tears Christian was soon beside me.
“If you were wondering, you are just as beautiful now as you were then,” he whispered passionately in my ear.
To be continued…
(I’m such a little tease!)

1 Comments:
At 6:07 PM,
Starchild28 said…
Write some more soon! This is a really good story and want to know what happens fast!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home