Here are our next three words!! :)
Affirmed, Agreed, Announced
Affirmed, Agreed, Announced
Ello loves!! I started this blog for my 9th grade Honors English class. That means I am going to write about important issues and books! I hope you all get a little more intelligent by reading this blog! Have fun!
3 Comments:
At 8:14 PM,
Starchild28 said…
Hey Emma, it's Marilee.
Nice blog, I like the idea of giving us substitute words. And to me, I think it is pretty obvious that I know what your wish is, but not EVERYONE in the school knows yet, so it's good that you posted it.
At 8:15 PM,
Starchild28 said…
Hey Emmma,
Cool idea of giving us substitute words. I like your blog, since not EVERYONE knows about your love of London, I guess it is good that you posted it.
Marilee
At 8:16 PM,
Starchild28 said…
Hey Emmma,
Cool idea of giving us substitute words. I like your blog, since not EVERYONE knows about your love of London, I guess it is good that you posted it.
Marilee
Post a Comment
<< Home