My favorite singer Lily Allen. Not a lot of people know who she is because she is cool and British! I love this song and it's basically the only one that doesn't swear so here it is!! Oh! And these are all pictures of her so yea!
Previous Posts
- Literary Analysis Thing This novel is a...
- "There's No Reason We Can't Be Civil!" ...
- Is Plastic Surgery A Good Thing or a Selfish and W...
- Have you ever thought about how much imagination i...
- Trailer to an excellent movie!!! I loved it sooooo...
- When I See You Cry, It Makes Me Smile... ...
- My Immortal By Evanescence. She has great lyrics! ...
- “I’m in love, I’m in love!” These words are shoute...
- Labels Are For Soup Cans! There are so...
- Cutest Kiss ever by the cutest celebrity couple EV...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home